Featured Ethical Company Reviews give you the opportunity to showcase your company to our user base of ethical shoppers, with links directly through to purchase. As well as background information about the company and products, this is an ideal platform for communicating directly with potential customers about your company’s core ethical values.
The main body of the Review is written by us with the information that you supply, then features your company’s independent Ethical Company Index score (based on our in-depth, independent research), plus it will include independent customer reviews.
Customer reviews are proven to drive sales and most customers now rely on them before making a purchase, so we believe the Featured Ethical Company Reviews pages on The Good Shopping Guide will be a huge success as they will offer total transparency – from how ethical the company is through to what consumers think of the product.
There will be a link directly to purchase on the Review page.
You supply us with the information you want to convey and we will write it up into review in the style and tone of The Good Shopping Guide. Suggested content includes:
· Information about your CSR commitments – including policies you have in place
· Information about materials/ingredients policies
· Any relevant certifications/accreditations – organic, fair trade etc
· Examples of ethical practices or initiatives your company undertakes or NGOs/charities you work with or support
· How ethics are part of the day-to-day running of the business
· Brief history of the company and brands
· High-res logos of the products
For further information and costs, please contact Kat Alexander on 0845 544 2819